Perfect for barre or yoga and everything in between, these Toeless Grippy Yoga Socks provide comfort and protection. The silicone grip provides a non-slip surface while the open toe design allows toes to spread naturally.
- Ankle length socks.
- Contrast silicone dots and Gaiam flower logo on bottom.
- Embroidered Gaiam flower logo at back.
- Toeless design.
- Silicone grips provide non-slip surface.
- Open toe design allows toes to spread naturally for better tactile feel and balance.
- Can be used with or without mat.
- Fabrics: 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Color: Black
- Style Features: None
- Grip: Yes – Silicone Dots
- Fit: Ankle
- Arch Support Band: No
- Style: Open Toe
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- Jennifer W.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingGaiam Toeless Grippy Yoga Socks S/M BlackNot my favorite yoga socks.
Not my favorite yoga socks. Tend to pull in between toes with a lot of movement.Age 45-54FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Cynthia T.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingGaiam Toeless Grippy Yoga Socks S/M BlackWasn't as good as I
Wasn't as good as I thought they would be. They didn't really stay on or fit so well, thought the quality was very poor.Age 45-54FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Carmel O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingGaiam Toeless Grippy Yoga Socks S/M BlackGreat grip
Really improve my practice.Age 45-54FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Nancy O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingGaiam Toeless Grippy Yoga Socks S/M BlackYoga socks
Love them. They fit greatAge 55-64FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2