With the Gaiam® Ten Zen Body Toners DVD, you'll transform your body into a place of inner strength and serenity.
- Cross-training approach promotes muscle confusion for faster results.
- Expert instruction by Rodney Yee, Ana Caban, Tanja Djelevic, and Suzanne Deason.
- Ten Zen Body Toners exercises: - Lower Body Cardio Toning: firm up glutes, legs and hips with cardio and strength-building moves (13 minutes). - Upper Body Cardio Toning: turn your attention to arms, shoulders and upper back while burning calories and melting fat (17 minutes). - Total Body Cardio Toning: achieve better posture, stability, core strength, and overall toning when you combine the Lower and Upper Body Cardio Toning workouts together (30 minutes). - Ten Zen Core: strengthen and firm up midsection with core-specific movements (10 minutes). - Total Body Pilates: create a sleek, firm and strong body while targeting crucial powerhouse muscles (18 minutes). - Yoga Lower Body Target Toning: refresh your spirit with purposeful poses that tone the legs, hips and glutes (25 minutes). - Yoga Upper Body Target Toning: target the upper body with a challenging, invigorating and energy-restoring session (15 minutes). - Total Body Yoga: this challenging workout combines Lower and Upper Body Target Toning workouts, plus Yoga Core Express for the ultimate head to toe workout (47 minutes). - Yoga Core Express: center yourself with simple, flowing poses that promote strength of body and mind (6 minutes). - Your 10th Option: mix up and customize the workout of your choice so that you never get bored with your fitness routine.
- Designed for: yoga, cardio, Pilates, cross-training
- Level: all levels
- Teacher(s): Rodney Yee, Ana Caban, Tanja Djelevic, and Suzanne Deason
- Keywords: yoga, cardio, Pilates, cross-training, fitness, core, toning, DVD, Rodney Yee, Ana Caban, Tanja Djelevic, and Suzanne Deason
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.