Get complete traction and support for your yoga practice with the Gaiam® Super Grippy Yoga Sock and Glove Set.
- Yoga sock and glove set.
- Open finger glove construction.
- Targeted traction design for non-slip surface.
- Socks provide ventilation to help prevent odors.
- Designed to work on or off mat.
- Enhances balance and stability.
- Material: - Socks: 80% Cotton/16% Nylon/2% Elastane/2% Rubber - Gloves: 85% Cotton/10% Nylon/5% Elastane
- Color: Black
- Style Features: None
- Grip: Yes
- Fit: Above Ankle
- Arch Support: No
- Style: Open Finger, Closed Toe
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- Ingrid C.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingGaiam Grippy Yoga Sock And Glove SetLuke warm
I found that the socks are uncomfortable on my feet. The little grippy dots bore into the bottom of my foot and I'll have to wear socks under them. That was a bit disappointing. Other than that, I guess they were a good value for the money, which wasn't much. They're certainly light weight and will come in handy for traveling. Much easier than schlepping a mat around.
- HeidiVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingGaiam Grippy Yoga Sock And Glove SetGloves are great, socks not as much
I bought these for a male friend who complained of sliding off his mat during hot yoga (including heated vinyasa) no matter what he did. He said the gloves are phenomenal and made a world of difference. The socks were less helpful, because the motions of moving into and out of yoga poses would pull the socks off his toes and put his attention on holding them on, rather than on his practice.
- Yoga A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingGaiam Grippy Yoga Sock And Glove SetGreat set with reasonable price
Only small size for socks is available when I ordered, but it fits me fine (shoe size 8-8 1/2).
- StevieVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars10 years agoReviewingGaiam Grippy Yoga Sock And Glove SetThe gloves are magnificent, and worthy of 5 stars.
I would recommend the gloves, but my feet slip, inside the socks, When I do "Downward Facing Dog" and other similar moves. They would be fine for walking around, in the house.