From Coachella and back, this Seamless Baby Racerback Bra has got you covered. The soft seamless fabric is decorated with a delicate cutout design.
- Seamless sports bra.
- Deep v-neckline.
- Intricate cutout design on cups and back.
- Racer back design.
- Adjustable spaghetti straps.
- Easy pull-on design.
- Fabric(s): 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Colors: Black, Orange, Green, Blue, Ivory, Cream, Off-White, Grey, Navy, Dark Red, White, Lavender, Midnight
- Style Features: Cutout, Racer Back
- Support: Low
- Front Coverage: Low
- Cups: No
- Adjustable: Yes
Country of Origin
Free People, the go-to for all things boho, has expanded their popular line to include an amazing activewear collection. Basically the reason we make it to lunchtime workouts and early morning vinyasa. Crafted from comfortable, state-of-the-art textiles (a.k.a all things super-stretchy), their workout clothes are kind of like personal trainers. Pumping us up with super stylish silhouettes, supporting us with compression fits and built-in bras. Designs feature endurance-driven details. Cute cutouts for breakthrough breathability. Pockets perfect for stashing exercise essentials. And fitness-focused spandex for workout clothes without any twisting or tugging. Wiggle room, though -- totally taken care of with just-tight-enough tailoring for lunging and lifting.
But, if we’re being real, we need our workout clothes to do more than feel good. We want them to look good, too. Because, if we could exercise in our tunics and distressed jeans, we would. So, Free People strayed from muted grays and blacks and broke free with fiery tangerine, teal and the occasional tie-dye touch. They warmed up gym wear with playful patterns and worked off-duty MVPs into activewear to sport everywhere. Workout pants with effortless slouch, à la your fave joggers. Strappy tanks that may just take the place of your go-to going out tops. And sports bras pretty enough to be everyday underpinnings. So now you can hop from gym to home to hanging out in record time. Or from gym to home to this page. They all count as workouts in our book.
- PistolwinkRated 2 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingFree People Seamless Baby Racerback BraCute, but zero support
I loved this and it’s super comfy, but makes my chest look saggy and I’m only about a B cup. Zero support. Would not buy again.
- GinaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingFree People Seamless Baby Racerback BraEasy, comfy bra for smaller busts
This is exactly what I wanted. You barely feel this bra on it’s super comfortable. I am an A cup so I can’t speak for larger bust sizes, but this bra is perfect for me. I’ll probably get more in other colors.
- CherieVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingFree People Seamless Baby Racerback BraAs expected
Love this bra! Super cute under tank tops and great for yoga. I wish there were more colors!
- Shanlynn B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingFree People Seamless Baby Racerback BraGreat look and super comfy!
This bra fits as expected and is comfortable. I love the color and look! And I was comfortable all day wearing it.