This In Balance Yoga & Dance Leotard does all the layering for you. A one piece romper has a soft, jersey cover-up so you can easily go from the mat to the street.
- Fitted bodysuit with jersey wrap.
- Bodysuit: - Fitted bodysuit, - Scoop neckline, - Spaghetti, racer back design. - Shorts. - Built-in power mesh bra.
- Jersey overlay: - Sleeveless, open front cover-up. - Can be wrapped around for surplice, deep v-neckline design that ties at front side. - Open front design for multiple ways to wear and wrap. - Sheer, slub jersey.
- Free People logo at side seam hemline.
- Fabric(s): - Bodysuit: 45% Nylon, 40% Cotton, 15% Spandex - Wrap: 50% Rayon, 50% Polyester
- Colors: Black, Grey
- Style Features: Wrap, Romper
- Fit: Tight
- Shelf Bra: Yes
- Inseam: 3"
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
Free People, the go-to for all things boho, has expanded their popular line to include an amazing activewear collection. Basically the reason we make it to lunchtime workouts and early morning vinyasa. Crafted from comfortable, state-of-the-art textiles (a.k.a all things super-stretchy), their workout clothes are kind of like personal trainers. Pumping us up with super stylish silhouettes, supporting us with compression fits and built-in bras. Designs feature endurance-driven details. Cute cutouts for breakthrough breathability. Pockets perfect for stashing exercise essentials. And fitness-focused spandex for workout clothes without any twisting or tugging. Wiggle room, though -- totally taken care of with just-tight-enough tailoring for lunging and lifting.
But, if we’re being real, we need our workout clothes to do more than feel good. We want them to look good, too. Because, if we could exercise in our tunics and distressed jeans, we would. So, Free People strayed from muted grays and blacks and broke free with fiery tangerine, teal and the occasional tie-dye touch. They warmed up gym wear with playful patterns and worked off-duty MVPs into activewear to sport everywhere. Workout pants with effortless slouch, à la your fave joggers. Strappy tanks that may just take the place of your go-to going out tops. And sports bras pretty enough to be everyday underpinnings. So now you can hop from gym to home to hanging out in record time. Or from gym to home to this page. They all count as workouts in our book.
- J H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingFree People In Balance Yoga & Dance LeotardSimply Perfect
I bought this for my Barre and Hot Yoga classes. I simply adore this piece! It's comfortable yet very chic. I received many compliments.