These delightful Long Windhorse Eco-Paper Prayer Flags are great for decorating. Each flag is hand screen-printed in Nepal on handmade lokta paper.
- Five hand printed prayer flags.
- Five flags representing the five elements: - Blue: Earth - White: Water - Red: Fire - Saffron: Infinite Space - Green: Cosmic Winds
- Screen-printed with Windhorse on handmade lokta paper.
- Sustainable harvested Himalayan lokta paper.
- Guru: Windhorse
- Meaning: Strength
- Material: Lokta Paper
- Flag Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Total Rope Dimension: 8'
- Total Number of Flags: 5
- Keywords: prayer flag, Windhorse, strength, paper, lokta, handmade, blue, white, red, saffron, yellow, green
Country of Origin
When it comes to yoga supplies, dZi captures the true essence of what it means to be surrounded by things that you love. Every product offered is catered to help evoke all of the feelings that yoga can give you in just one session. With chimes, incense boxes and much more, there's plenty to gain when you add this to your yoga supplies. What we love most about them is their ability to give you a serene sense as you are entering each different pose. The incense that you light can dramatically change your mood as you go from one pose to the next, so making sure you're buying the right kind can be vitally important.
The importance of feeling relaxed while executing your poses is very important, where you're new to yoga or fully experienced. The tools by dZi can help you feel more prepared when you are practicing yoga. What's great is that these are all perfect whether you're practicing yoga at home, when you're in the studio or even if you're a teacher in a class. Carefully consider what might help you achieve the final stretch that you're trying to reach, or even helping you feel more at ease in your daily life. No matter what, dZi helps you with your yoga needs, see what you prefer and as always, Namaste.
- Shaina R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingdZi Long Windhorse Eco-Paper Prayer FlagPerfect addition
I recently put together an at home yoga studio in my basement level. It perfectly outlines where my space begins, and is wonderful to walk under everyday.