This set of Gu-Chu-Sum Medium Five Deities Pray Flags contain some of the most important deities, saints, and sacred symbols in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
- Five hand printed prayer flags.
- Five flags representing the five elements and specific deity: - Blue: Earth, Padmasambhava - White: Water, Windhorse - Red: Fire, Milarepa - Saffron: Infinite Space, Kalachakra - Green: Cosmic Winds, Tara
- Hand printed from wood printing blocks that are hand carved with traditional prayer flag text and symbols.
- Traditional slow-fading fabric and ink.
- To dispose of old flags, please burn them.
- Guru: Deities
- Material: Cotton
- Flag Dimensions: 13" x 11"
- Total Rope Dimension: 6'
- Total Number of Flags: 5
- Keywords: prayer flag, deities, blue, white, red, saffron, yellow, green
Country of Origin
When it comes to yoga supplies, dZi captures the true essence of what it means to be surrounded by things that you love. Every product offered is catered to help evoke all of the feelings that yoga can give you in just one session. With chimes, incense boxes and much more, there's plenty to gain when you add this to your yoga supplies. What we love most about them is their ability to give you a serene sense as you are entering each different pose. The incense that you light can dramatically change your mood as you go from one pose to the next, so making sure you're buying the right kind can be vitally important.
The importance of feeling relaxed while executing your poses is very important, where you're new to yoga or fully experienced. The tools by dZi can help you feel more prepared when you are practicing yoga. What's great is that these are all perfect whether you're practicing yoga at home, when you're in the studio or even if you're a teacher in a class. Carefully consider what might help you achieve the final stretch that you're trying to reach, or even helping you feel more at ease in your daily life. No matter what, dZi helps you with your yoga needs, see what you prefer and as always, Namaste.