The Buddha Meditation Box has a gold Sakyamuni Buddha depicted on the front, who is the founder of Buddhism and the earliest expounder of the Dharma, or Buddhist teachings. This alter box is the consummate item for practice, whether it's at home or on the go.
- Contains an herbal Buddha figurine, Khata (greeting scarf), votive, Nag Champa incense, and a gilded ceramic Bodhi leaf incense burner.
- Khata: - Traditional ceremonial scarf - Symbolizes purity and compassion
- Incense: - Nag Champa scented, which is made of frangipani and sandalwood - Made with natural self-binding herbs - 20 sticks - Tibetan style incense
- Incense Burner: - Handmade from terra cotta - Black color with gilded gold details - Shaped into Bodhi leaf.
- Comes in handmade Lokta paper green box with gold Sakyamuni Buddha.
- Designed for: meditation, cleansing, purifying, prayer
- Material(s): ceramic (incense holder); lokta paper (box)
- Incense Type: Nag Champa: frangipani and sandalwood
- Dimensions: Incense Box: 6"w x 3"h
- Keywords: meditation, incense, Nag Champa, incense holder, Bodhi leaf incense holder, gift, Khata, scarf, greeting scarf, votive
Country of Origin
When it comes to yoga supplies, dZi captures the true essence of what it means to be surrounded by things that you love. Every product offered is catered to help evoke all of the feelings that yoga can give you in just one session. With chimes, incense boxes and much more, there's plenty to gain when you add this to your yoga supplies. What we love most about them is their ability to give you a serene sense as you are entering each different pose. The incense that you light can dramatically change your mood as you go from one pose to the next, so making sure you're buying the right kind can be vitally important.
The importance of feeling relaxed while executing your poses is very important, where you're new to yoga or fully experienced. The tools by dZi can help you feel more prepared when you are practicing yoga. What's great is that these are all perfect whether you're practicing yoga at home, when you're in the studio or even if you're a teacher in a class. Carefully consider what might help you achieve the final stretch that you're trying to reach, or even helping you feel more at ease in your daily life. No matter what, dZi helps you with your yoga needs, see what you prefer and as always, Namaste.
- Ginger L.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars14 hours agoReviewingdZi Buddha Meditation BoxdZi Buddha meditation box
Love the combination of goodies and they are small enough for me to set up small alter in my cramped apartment. I like the tiny Buddha!
But if you’re looking for larger sized objects- you might be disappointed.
- Jessica J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingdZi Buddha Meditation BoxLove it!
- Terri L.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingdZi Buddha Meditation BoxBeautiful gift
I would have given 5 stars except the scarf is a bit tattered looking. Love everything else and love the portability of the box.