The back yoke and side panel features of these Side Panel Long Leggings create an ultra-slimming look.
- Long leggings.
- Back yoke and side leg panels.
- Signature Beyond Yoga waistband for ultimate comfort.
- Slimming center back seam.
- Chafe-resistant 4-way stretch material.
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking qualities.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed For: Hot Yoga, All Yoga Types
- Fabric(s): 90% Supplex, 10% Lycra
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: Mid-Rise
- Length: 27"
- Keywords: leggings, paneled, slimming, moisture wicking, quick drying, purple
Beyond Yoga is known for their buttery soft activewear and athleisure apparel with the versatility to go from studio to street. Female-founded and led by an over 89% female-identifying team, their empowering collections are responsibly made and inclusively-sized for looks you can sweat in, chill in, and believe in.
“We’re here to celebrate who you are with the comfort you deserve because you should never have to work out to fit in.”
Through meticulous testing and research, they’ve designed a unique line of only the buttery softest, highest quality fabrics to create styles that perform for you. Built to last and always give more comfort, support, and softness no matter how many times you wear them (and trust us, you’ll want to wear them every day - and you can.)
Beyond Yoga is committed to local manufacturing, responsible sourcing, and the use of recycled materials help to use less energy and create less waste, all while making high-quality Bluesign® Certified designs that last.
Beyond Yoga is proud to be created and led by women, designing for women of every shape, size, and lifestyle, all while being gentle on the environment.
- Sunh20autumnVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingBeyond Yoga Women's Side Panel Long Yoga Leggingsawesome pants!
Super soft fabric! So cozy. The color is very vibrant!
- ShireenVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingBeyond Yoga Women's Side Panel Long Yoga LeggingsPerfect!
Wearing them right now! I wear them to less sweaty yoga classes and all around town for errands 8-) I love them!