Get laced up in style with this Open Back Criss-Cross Tank. This tank top has an extra-long length for more coverage and a lace-up back for a sassy style.
- Scoop neckline.
- Open, lace-up back style.
- Quick-drying properties.
- Double layer bust lining.
- Breathable four-way stretch fabric.
- Natural moisture wicking properties.
- Shrink and fade resistant.
- Reflective Beyond Yoga logo at back center.
- Made in the USA.
- Fabric(s): 90% Supplex, 10% Lycra
- Fit: Tight
- Shelf Bra: No
- Support: None
- Adjustable Straps: No
- Length: Below Hips
- Keywords: tank top, lace up, quick-drying, moisture wicking, green, emerald
Beyond Yoga is known for their buttery soft activewear and athleisure apparel with the versatility to go from studio to street. Female-founded and led by an over 89% female-identifying team, their empowering collections are responsibly made and inclusively-sized for looks you can sweat in, chill in, and believe in.
“We’re here to celebrate who you are with the comfort you deserve because you should never have to work out to fit in.”
Through meticulous testing and research, they’ve designed a unique line of only the buttery softest, highest quality fabrics to create styles that perform for you. Built to last and always give more comfort, support, and softness no matter how many times you wear them (and trust us, you’ll want to wear them every day - and you can.)
Beyond Yoga is committed to local manufacturing, responsible sourcing, and the use of recycled materials help to use less energy and create less waste, all while making high-quality Bluesign® Certified designs that last.
Beyond Yoga is proud to be created and led by women, designing for women of every shape, size, and lifestyle, all while being gentle on the environment.
- Kourt L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingBeyond Yoga Open Back Criss-Cross Yoga TankTopLove it
I wear this to yoga. It fits great, longer length which I prefer because I'm about 5'8" . The shelf bra is enough for me (32B) and doesn't go super low in front, stays put in all movements.