Express your exotic style in the Betsey Johnson Tropic Mesh Yoga Tank Top. This airy mesh tank features open hole mesh with sweat-wicking performance to keep you dry and light. Exercise in comfort and style with this tank.
- Machine wash cold with like colors only. Remove promptly. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Cool iron, if necessary.
- Swing body shape for easy movement.
- Curved hem shape.
- Main inner tear away label for a soft feel at center back neck.
- Cutout back detail.
- Mesh fabric features tropical leaf pattern.
- Open hole jacquard mesh with wicking properties to keep you dry and light .
- Fabric: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Color: Black
- Style Features: Mesh, cut out
- Fit: Relaxed
- Shelf Bra: no
- Support: none
- Adjustable Straps: no
- Length: 21" inseam
Country of Origin
Betsey Johnson has been rocking the fashion industry with her unique designs since the 1960s. Her commitment to remain true to her one-of-a-kind vision has afforded Betsey continued success in an industry know for its fickleness. Her ability to change with the times while keeping her designs pure has not gone unnoticed.
Betsey grew up with a love for costumes and entered the New York fashion scene in 1964 by winning Mademoiselle magazine's "Guest Editor Contest." A year later, she landed the top designer position for Paraphernalia, a clothing boutique that at the time housed the hottest young London designers. What would soon become known as Betsey's trademark look began its formulations here: sexy silhouettes, hippie inspired flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing and most importantly, a fabulous fit.
Betsey Johnson is known for her bold prints, neon dyes, puffed sleeves, deep necklines, and low waists. Her brand ranges from apparel, swimwear, accessories, shoes, bedding and much more. She was inspired by the avant-garde London fashion scene. Johnson, along with designer Mary Quant and artist Andy Warhol, helped pioneer the “Youthquake” movement in fashion, art and culture.
Betsey Johnson, both the woman and the label, is constantly moving forward and continues to keep a strong foothold in the fashion industry with no signs of letting up anytime soon. Her love of detail and design is evident in everything she does and her enthusiasm, creativity and boundless talent have kept her at the forefront of fashion for the past 45 years and will keep her going for years to come.
- Valerie A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingBetsey Johnson Tropic Mesh Yoga Tank TopCute & Comfy
This top is really comfortable. It has a slight stretch to it. Good if you don't want anything too clingy. Would also function as street-wear. The design is cute - just see-through enough.
- Patrice S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingBetsey Johnson Tropic Mesh Yoga Tank TopGreat!
Nice, lose fit, cool design, tons of compliments.