This beautifully written autobiography is an account of an exceptional life and a profound introduction to the ancient science of Yoga and meditation. Autobiography of a Yogi presents a fascinating portrait of Paramahansa Yogananda, one of the greatest spiritual figures of our time. Yogananda tells the inspiring chronicle of his life from his childhood through to his encounters with many saints and sages during his time in India, to his years of training in the hermitage of a revered yoga master. Autobiography of a Yogi is not only inspiring, but also vastly entertaining.
- Paperback: 604 pages
- Author: Paramahansa Yogananda
- Publisher: Self-Realization Fellowship
- Genre: Religion & Spirituality; Biographies & Memoirs; Hinduism
- Keywords: autobiography, yoga, meditation, introduction, inspirational, spiritual, best-selling, Paramahansa Yogananda
Country of Origin
Integral Yoga Distribution has been the primary source for thousands of natural food stores, yoga studios and teachers for over 20 years. Specializing in books, DVDs, gifts, supplements and more, IYD is there to provide help ranging from choosing the right products to stocking new stores, or any other personalized services you may need.
- Sylvia R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingAutobiography of a YogiAmazing story of an amazing man!
This book will leave you longing to be in touch with your own spirituality. You can feel his passion for his guru, his divine path and his calling to invite others on their own spiritual paths.
- MarkVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingAutobiography of a YogiGreaqt Man Great Book
A fast read absorb slowly.