A candle to repel insects with essential oils, the Among The Flowers Camp Candle is a necessity for enjoying the outdoors.
- Low-smoke, essential oil, and soy wax candle
- Poured in small batches in gentle blends for a natural choice
- Trim wick to 1/8th – 1/4 inch before igniting each time
- Burn until the entire top layer of wax is melted for even burning and efficiency
- Store away from heat or sunlight
- Always keep candle in sight when burning for safety purposes
- Shelf life is 1+ year
- Scent: Camp - rosemary, mint, cedarwood, citronella, and patchouli
- Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 3
- Volume: 9 oz
- Weight: 1 lb
- Ingredients: Soy wax and essential oils, wood wicks
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Once upon a time, browsing creams and exfoliants and hair serums on isles in drugstores was fun, carefree and common.
Fast-forward to the age of transparency, companies with big heart, and products that are packed with real, raw nutrients. After a LOT of research and following her heart, founder of ATF stumbled upon a world of transformative plant musings.
Among the Flowers is a small production run by a team of people who put their heart and soul into the products they offer. Hand poured, hand labeled, packaged and sent to you with love.
The ingredients they select are most often food-grade, completely natural, sustainable, and carry vital nutrients and enzymes. Not only do they look and feel amazing, they are honest and pure, free of fillers, preservatives, and formulated with a high concentration of beneficial ingredients.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Among The Flowers! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.