With a fit like this, you can't help but feel like a goddess. The Goddess Ribbed Legging 2 feature ultimate performance fabric to slim your thighs and a tummy flattening waistband for ultimate coverage.
- Long leggings.
- Contrasting ribbed fabric insets from high knee to ankle.
- Tummy-flattening waistband.
- Longer legging for scrunch design or to wear under heels.
- Inseam panel has light ruching.
- Lined gusset for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Performance fabric slims thighs.
- Moisture-wicking properties.
- Anti-bacterial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
- Reflective Alo logo at side thigh.
- Fabric(s): - Solid: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex - Ribbed: 44% Nylon, 38% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: High Rise
- Inseam: 32.5" (XXS-XS); 33" (S); 33.5" (M-L); 34" (XL)
- Length: Below Ankle
- Adjustable: No
- Keywords: leggings, long, ribbed, gusset, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, pink, coral, heather, grey
Everything done at Alo Yoga is inspired by life in the fashion and healthy-lifestyle mecca Los Angeles, California, where they're based. Their high-performance line exceeds the standards of L.A.'s most committed yogis who demand maximum quality, innovative fabrics and on-trend styling. Alo Clothing makes Alo yoga pants, Alo yoga tops and Alo sports bras that are sought-after yoga products that yogis want. Their moto leggings (mid- and high-waisted) and their ribbed leggings are some of the most popular studio to street pieces and on everyone’s wish list.
Each and every garment is created by a design team of yoga enthusiasts and tested and retested on the best yogis to ensure the finest, most slimming, move-with-you fit that will elevate your every asana. Namaste.
- Christine E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAlo Goddess 2 Ribbed Yoga Leggingslove love love!
I bought these as part of a $300 order and I instantly had buyer's remorse. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't fit and that I could return them and not have spent so much overall. But they came today and are AMAZING. So flattering, comfy, and will be great in my Vinyasa classes. I have pretty long legs for my height but these make me feel even longer and lean. The Azalea color just pops. I bought a pair of both the Goddess and Goddess 2 and they fit the exact same. Others are spot on when they say that the waist is low - I normally like higher waists, but this one seems okay. I am 5'5" 140 and I bought a size medium even though I wear a solid size 6 and when I am a bit lighter can wear a 4. The medium is perfect though - I think the small would have felt uncomfortable. This Neon Azalea color pair did show the triangle of my black thong when I bent over, but didn't seem to be sheer anywhere else. The black pair I got shows nothing when bent over. Can't wait to wear these to class!
- StephanieVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAlo Goddess 2 Ribbed Yoga LeggingsIn Love with These Leggings!
I love everything about these Goddess 2 leggings - they are true to size, the Neon Azalea/Neon Azalea is super bright and gorgeous, they are long enough for my legs (normal pants I need a 33" inseam and these go over my heels and can still "scrunch"), the fabric is not as thick as the regular Goddess leggings so it feels less compressive but still get the benefits of smoothing areas that might not otherwise look that great. My only negative comment is that you CAN see through these leggings. Hang tag, underwear, underwear lines - you can see it. All of my Goddess leggings can only be used 3 out of 4 weeks of the year because I have to go "Commando" in them. Still love them, though. ;-)
- Legging L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAlo Goddess 2 Ribbed Yoga LeggingsAmazing!
Nice thickness! They are not see through at all. Great length! I have tried many leggings and these are perfect! And I love all the colors can't wait to buy more!
- Hadley M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAlo Goddess 2 Ribbed Yoga LeggingsLeggings for Tall Ladies!
Being 5'10' makes it difficult to find leggings that reach my ankles, let alone ones that I can wear over my heels. Alo's Goddess 2 leggings are just what I wanted! The length is wonderful! The ribbing reaches all the way over my heel and to the arch of my foot with plenty left to scrunch, so they would definitely work for someone even taller than me. I had initially ordered the black-on-black in Medium as the size chart suggests (between US size 8-10). They fit, but were fairly sheer when I bent over. I exchanged them for a Large, hoping that the extra fabric around the hips and butt area would make a difference. That seemed to do the trick! The Large fit the same overall but were almost completely opaque in the rear when stretched (though any yogi knows that there is a certain amount of sheerness in a wide legged forward fold in almost every yoga pant, so definitely wear underwear). The black-on-black and angled seams make for a killer long and lean look. The fabric is comfy with the right amount of compression. They work well for Vinyasa and keep me covered without overheating.