Your comfort is key and so are these Kore Yoga Shorts. Made with a built-in Coolmax boxer brief and lightweight, four-way-stretch fabric, moving from pose to pose has never been easier.
- Pull-on yoga shorts.
- Allover plus sign graphic.
- Contrasting smocked elastic waistband with contrasting drawstring.
- Side hand pockets with mesh lining.
- Back patch pocket with grommet.
- Built-in Coolmax boxer brief liner.
- Four-way-stretch and lightweight fabric.
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying and anit-odor properties.
- Fabrics: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Colors: Burgundy, Red, Green, Olive
- Style Features: Printed, Plus, Cross
- Fit: Athletic
- Inseam: 9"
- Outseam: 19"
- Adjustable: Yes – Waist Drawstring
Vuori is a Finnish word meaning "mountain". The name seemed appropriate for the brand, as it embodies the feeling you get when you reach the top of a mountain after a long hike or climb; it’s when you have a clear perspective on just about everything. Founded when friends and pro-skateboarders Chris Miller and Joe Kudla couldn’t find performance clothing they actually wanted to wear. The brand is inspired by the community of Encinitas, CA; an eclectic coastal town that thrives off of an active lifestyle and emerging art scene.
Vuori merges high performance clothing with a west coast aesthetic that looks and fits great. Making the best product possible is what they strive to do every day. They incorporate innovative sustainable fabrics whenever possible and are involved in the community doing hip hop yoga classes, beach runs and hosting local art shows in their retail space. They like to be connected to their customers, partners and community where active, conscious and creative people inspire them.