Stick to your practice with the Knee High Scrunch Full-Toe Yoga Grip Socks. From yoga to dance, these socks give you a hygienic alternative to bare feet.
- Knee-high toe socks.
- Patented non-slip grip keeps your feet in place.
- Five toe design allows toes to move and spread naturally.
- Arch support band gently lifts and supports.
- Fitted heel keeps sock in place to eliminate bunching and twisting.
- Help warm your muscles.
- Made with organic cotton.
- Fabric(s): - Solid: 90% Organic Cotton, 8% Spandex; 2% Other Material - Printed: 58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 8% Spandex, 2% Other Material
- Grip: Grippy
- Fit: Knee-High
- Arch Support: Yes
- Style: Closed Toe
Country of Origin
Toe socks by ToeSox™ are better for your feet. For years, yogis have understood that spreading your toes creates a broader foundation on which to balance. A five toe sock design helps reinforce this knowledge, while also providing strength to your pose.
Toe socks help to spread your toes, strengthen your foot muscles, and increase blood circulation. Free-moving toes will help you leap higher, lunge deeper, and stride with confidence the way we born to. With a non-slip grip to keep you rooted to the ground, you'll be able to move more dynamically and conquer the most challenging movements without worry of any bunching, twisted and slipping.
ToeSox help to enhance your performance in a number of active sports. Barefoot runners can use the toe socks in minimalist shoes/barefoot running shoes. Yogis can strengthen their feet while practicing with toe socks. And avid sandal goers now have an option for wearing socks with sandals. From barefoot running to free running to wearing with shoes and sandals, ToeSox offers a number of options for your feet.
Get healthy, happy feet in ToeSox - they're like exercise for your feet™.
- Selena V.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingToesox Knee High Scrunch Full-Toe Yoga Grip Socks Diamond LotusToesox
The picture made it difficult to see that these were individual “toe” socks. Unfortunately I won’t be wearing these as often as I thought. Not really a “toe fan.”Age 35-44FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Yoga G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingToesox Knee High Scrunch Full-Toe Yoga Grip SocksError in packaging!
Well the packaging said full toe small, which is what I ordered, but the socks in the package,were open toe medium! I don't mind them being larger, but I really need for my socks to have closed toes for health issues! My toes have to be kept warm, But I liked them anyway, so I'm keeping them. They're safer than regular socks, and it helps to have toes able to individuate, and they are still warmer than bare feet. I hope you carry them again, the ones with the full toe. In the meantime, I have knee high toe socks that I'm making grippie with puffy fabric paint! Everyone else seems to just have anklets. My homemade ones are way cooler than anything available on the market..Mister Grateful Dead Skull with fluorescent psychedelic colors! I firmly believe the more fun the clothes, the more fun the yoga!
- GerrryVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingToesox Knee High Scrunch Full-Toe Yoga Grip SocksI never thought I could wear "gloves" for my feet!
Recently, I was diagnosed with a foot ailment that forced me to wear yoga socks under my brace. I have always done yoga in bare feet. I bought a few pairs of yoga socks from another place, but I decided to try the yoga socks with toes. They are head and shoulders above the "toeless" yoga socks. These socks mimic the closest to bare foot yoga since the toes can be spread. I really like these socks! The toe grips are great!!!
- BubbyVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingToesox Knee High Scrunch Full-Toe Yoga Grip SocksSock it to me!
I got the black and the stripe, both pairs are comfortable and perfectly suited for purpose. I don't like bare feet or toes on community surfaces, even wear slippers at home, so these socks with their grippy spots on the bottom are wonderful for me. I got my true size, no need to go bigger, they fit well and even generously.