This Yerba Santa and White Sage Incense Bundle is known for its healing powers. This bundle is traditionally used as a smudge or incense for protection and purification.
- Known for its healing powers and used for protection and purification.
- Has a long history of use as an Alter Offering.
- Gives of an uplifting scent and great for encouragement or courage.
- Yerba Santa: - Used to treat bronchitis, colds, coughs, diarrhea, stomach aches and other ailments. - Effective for gastrointestinal disorders and fatigue. - Can be used externally for bruises, mosquito bites, sprains. - Used to cleanse blood, tone nervous system, stimulate mind and control appetite. - Has a sweet and slightly bitter taste.
- White Sage: - From the coastal mountain of California. - Prized for aromatic properties. - Used by Native Americas for cleansing and purifying.
- Comes with 20 pieces.
- Herb: Yerba Santa, White Sage
- Size: 7 Inch
- Properties: Yerba Santa: Healing I White Sage: Cleansing, Purifying
- Keywords: smudge stick, yerba santa, white sage, purifying, cleansing, healing
Country of Origin
Shamans Market provides quality products that support a spiritual, harmonious, and healthy life with not only others but with the Earth. In 1994, the creators of Shamans Market began growing their knowledge of earth-honoring wisdom traditions. In particular, the people at Shamans Market explored the wonders of Peru and made great relationships with the inhabitants.
With time, Shamans Market expanded from Peru and started importing products from skilled artisans from around the world. Some of these countries include Ecuador, Bolivia, Tibet, Central America, USA, and Nepal. As a result, the shamanic community is able to expand while artisans and indigenous people have a fair trade outlet.
The products offered at Shamans Market are eco-friendly, organic, natural, artisan-made, and fair trade. In addition to these wonderful products, Shamans Market supports non-profits that help the Amazon rainforest and indigenous peoples. Shamans Market continues to grow and enrich the lives of its customers and the artisans who create the beautiful products