This Apricot Kernel Oil is the perfect natural skincare supplement. Use this oil to help prematurely aged skin, irritated skin, or for treating dry hair.
- Apricot kernel oil.
- Use for prematurely aged or irritated skin or as a natural dry-hair treatment.
- Helps soften fine lines and restoring a healthy glow to skin.
- Rich in essential fatty acids.
- Has excellent restorative properties that promote soft, radiant hair.
- Naturally nourishes and moisturizes skin.
- Derived from apricot kernels.
- Expeller-pressed and hexane-free.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Keep out of reach of children. - If redness or irritation occur, discontinue use.
- Scent: Apricot
- Promotes: Moisturizing, Restoring
- Dosha Balance: Balances Vata
- Ingredients: Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca)
- Uses: Apply a few drops to desired area and gently massage or place a few drops into palm of your hand and work into hair strands.
- Size: 4 oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, apricot kernel, hair care, skincare, moisturize, nourishment, rejuvenate, Vata
Country of Origin
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.