This pure and natural vegetable-based Sweet Almond Certified Organic Skincare Oil provides the perfect base for creating individualized massage oil blends. This oil is also effective when used alone as a bath oil or to nourish and replenish your skin.
- 100% natural and pure sweet almond oil.
- Natural source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids.
- Has rich, skin-nurturing consistency.
- Excellent for massage, bath application and general skincare.
- Especially appropriate for dry skin.
- QAI Certified Organic.
- For external use only.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Scent: Sweet Almond
- Promotes: Skin Nourishment and Protection
- Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
- Suggested Uses: Use as desired for massage or skin car; combine 1 to 2 drops of Aura Cacia essential oils per teaspoon of skin care oil for added benefits.
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
- Keywords: body oil, natural, organic, skincare, nourishment, protection, sweet almond
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
- PelVerified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Sweet Almond Certified Organic Skin Care Oil - 4 ozOld product?
I think this was on sale because it is old - no almond smell at all