Handmade in Thailand, this Zafuko Zafu Standard Meditation and Yoga Cushion provides stability during exercises and provides comfort during difficult poses.
- Printed Zafu cushion.
- Provides stability during exercises.
- Gives optimal comfort for difficult postures.
- Double-stitched ends for strength.
- 100% natural and organic filling.
- Made with eco-friendly materials.
- Fabrics: 100% Cotton.
- Colors: Teal, Turquoise, Blue, Green
- Style Features: Printed
- Filling: Organic Kapok Fiber
- Density: Firm
- Dimensions: 14" x 7" x 5".
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
Country of Origin
- Made in Thailand.
When visiting California just a few years ago for the first time, Zafuko owner Katia Van Roosbroeck realized the connection and amazing interest of every person to explore inner growth and practice yoga and meditation as a daily ritual. So, she started her travels across the USA and discovered a beautiful appetite from the East to West coast, from North to South and all in between, for holistic healing and practicing. The universe connected her life between Bali and California.
Living over 8 years in Bali as a single mother, fully breathing in daily the spiritual energy of the stunning nature, temples, and blissful local Hindu community, made her dive even more into yoga and meditation than she did before her life in Bali. Yoga and meditation and relaxation are a daily ritual of Van Roosbroeck and most of those who live in Bali, as well as in California and across the USA.
Van Roosbroeck understands not everyone experiences the flexibility as advanced yoginis do and use the classic bolsters and zafus provided in studios. That’s when she realized the need for another model of zafu; weight, size and form matter while practicing. Van Roosbroeck’s friend and owner of Anadeo, Gilles Georget, was also living in Bali at the time. With Anadeo’s experience importing and exporting Asian décor and products related to the discipline of yoga and meditation, they created these gorgeous zafus.
Zafuko is a combination of two Japenese words as we know and use. Zafu means "meditation cushion" and ko means "small".
All Zafuko's products are handmade in their workshops in Thailand.
- MarianneVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingZafuko Zafu Standard Meditation and Yoga CushionZafu Meditation cushion
Beautiful fabric as shown in photo, firm filling. Just a little small. I would prefer a slightly wider cushion (about 2” more on each side). I looked for the dimensions in the description but didn’t find any. Would be good to add those measurements, or put them in a more prominent place in the description.
- June N.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingZafuko Zafu Standard Meditation and Yoga CushionMeditation Cushion
Use for sitting on during meditation. I've used about 30 times and it's losing it's shape somewhat - the sides are flaring a bit, till I'm wondering how long it will be comfortable - which it is. I'm 145lbs. Nevertheless it's the perfect size for sitting in lotus w/ my legs folded on the floor. Color is great - bright and colorful for meditation effect.
- June N.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingZafuko Zafu Standard Meditation and Yoga CushionMeditation Cushion
Love item color and materials. It seems like after a while the cushion will spread as I use for meditation - I've used it approx. 10 times and the corner angles are expanding. Happy that it is double-stitched [I weigh 145]. Nevertheless the color and material offers a comfort for zen moments. I like ti but wished it kept the shape. NOTE: Somehow image dimensions looks skewed/distorted here - does not look as images on my mac.
- Toni S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingZafuko Zafu Standard Meditation and Yoga CushionPerfect mediation pillow
This pillow is high quality and perfect for meditation ! I’m so happy with my purchase:-) Ps...best prices on YogaOutlet 🙏🏻