Designed for yoga anywhere, this Savanna Eco Yoga Mat makes your practice stylish. With a bold print and grippy texture, this mat is fashion and function in one.
- Eco-friendly yoga mat.
- Allover black and white zebra print.
- Memory foam texture.
- Non-slip grip.
- Free from latex, phthalates, metals, harmful toxins.
- Water-based print inks.
- SGS Approved.
- $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
- Includes durable carrying strap.
- Mat Type: Open Cell
- Grip Type: Grip
- Material(s): 100% Natural Rubber
- Care: Wipe down mat with a non-oil based soap or detergent, then rinse; hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
- Thickness: 5mm
- Keywords: mat, non-toxic, thick, printed, sgs, printed, zebra, black, white
Country of Origin
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."