Super absorbent and soft, this Geo Blue Hot Yoga Mat Towel is the perfect studio companion. Large enough to fit your entire mat, this non-slip towel dries in minutes for convenience.
- Lightweight yoga mat towel.
- Allover geo print.
- Top quality, plush microfiber.
- Extra-strength whip stitching for maximum lifespan.
- Non-slip design.
- Dries quickly.
- Perfect amount of cushion, stability and responsiveness to reduce injuries.
- Non-fade, eco-friendly, water-based ink.
- $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
- Fabric: Microfiber
- Colors: Blue
- Style Features: Printed, Geo
- Size: Mat
- Grip: No
- Dimensions: 24" x 72"
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."
- Lauren W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga Design Lab Geo Blue Hot Yoga Mat TowelBest hot yoga towel ever!!
I take 26 x 2 classes 4 times a week minimum, and let me say this is the best towel I've used. I've tried Gaiam hot yoga towels, Prana, and Manduka, but this is by far my favorite. It absorbs immediately and does give you nice grip. I know I will be purchasing another.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Yin (Restorative), Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Ingrid G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingYoga Design Lab Geo Blue Hot Yoga Mat TowelVery good quality
Love the softness, absorbability, pattern and vibrant colors of this towel. Although I wash and dry it almost daily, it still looks like new five months after I bought it. The towel stays in place when put on top of mat. I would definitely recommend this towel.Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Bikram (Hot)Level of Yoga Expertise BeginnerFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level HeavyDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AriVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingYoga Design Lab Geo Blue Hot Yoga Mat TowelBeautiful towel, works great when sweaty
The colors of the towel are beautiful and it fits perfectly on my mat. It is only non-slip when you're very sweaty, like once you're warmed up in a hot yoga class. When I tried it in a regular class it was not nearly as non-slip as I would like. Great for my hot yoga adventures.