This lightweight Blue Geo Yoga Combo Yoga Mat LITE eliminates the need to carry extra gear to class. The super absorbent mat prevents slipping, ensuring your heated yoga sessions don't get interrupted.
- Lightweight yoga mat towel.
- Allover geometric print.
- Luxurious and absorbent microfiber top layer.
- Natural tree rubber base.
- Foldable for easy travel.
- Mat won't bunch or move during practice.
- Non-fade, eco-friendly, water-based ink.
- Extra cushion, stability, and responsive grip to reduce injuries.
- Free from latex, silicone, toxic glue and phthalates.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable and recyclable material.
- Free of toxic odors.
- $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
- Includes durable carrying strap.
- Mat Type: Microfiber Towel Topped
- Colors: Blue
- Style Features: Printed, Geo, Microfiber
- Grip Type: Dry/Wet Grip
- Material(s): Microfiber, 100% Natural Rubber
- Care: Machine wash cold alone with non-bleach detergent in gentle cycle; hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 24" x 70"
- Thickness: 1.5mm
From creator Chad Turner, "The idea for Yoga Design Lab started while on vacation in Bali. I was seated in the back of a packed class at the well-known mecca for yoga, Yoga Barn. Looking around, all I saw was a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. My thinking was, there must be a way of creating a highly function product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and I knew I wanted to design mats that would make more people excited about practicing yoga. So the journey began. Long story short, I sold my stuff, packed up a couple bags and moved to Bali with the goal of creating a line of yoga accessories that would inspire people around the world.
Blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness is key to the Yoga Design Lab approach. From our insulated stainless steel water bottles (reduce your use of plastic water bottles please!), to our hot yoga mats comprised of biodegradable natural tree rubber, to the water based inks used in our printed designs, we can all make a difference with the products we buy. Giving back is awesome. $1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need."