Toesox Releve Full-Toe Yoga Grip Socks
- SKU: S022-Releve-Full Toe
- STYLE: 8128912
For a ballet-inspired, barely there, barefoot experience, slip into these Releve Dance Pad socks. The perfectly positioned leather pad gives you superior traction while cushioning your feet.
- Open foot pad.
- Mary Jane design with cut out on top.
- Open design lets feet touch surface for a more barefoot experience.
- Leather pad at ball of foot allows for perfect traction and padded comfort.
- Five toe design allows toes to move and spread naturally.
- Made with organic cotton.
- Fabric(s): - Solid: 90% Organic Cotton, 8% Spandex; 2% Other Material - Printed: 48% Polyester, 25% Leather, 24% Cotton, 3% Other Material
- Grip: Grippy
- Fit: Mary Jane, Below Ankle
- Arch Support: No
- Style: Closed Toe
Country of Origin
Toe socks by ToeSox™ are better for your feet. For years, yogis have understood that spreading your toes creates a broader foundation on which to balance. A five toe sock design helps reinforce this knowledge, while also providing strength to your pose.
Toe socks help to spread your toes, strengthen your foot muscles, and increase blood circulation. Free-moving toes will help you leap higher, lunge deeper, and stride with confidence the way we born to. With a non-slip grip to keep you rooted to the ground, you'll be able to move more dynamically and conquer the most challenging movements without worry of any bunching, twisted and slipping.
ToeSox help to enhance your performance in a number of active sports. Barefoot runners can use the toe socks in minimalist shoes/barefoot running shoes. Yogis can strengthen their feet while practicing with toe socks. And avid sandal goers now have an option for wearing socks with sandals. From barefoot running to free running to wearing with shoes and sandals, ToeSox offers a number of options for your feet.
Get healthy, happy feet in ToeSox - they're like exercise for your feet™.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Toesox! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.