From yoga to barre, these Tavi Noir Maddie Barre Grip Socks provide ultimate grip with the perfect amount of breathability and fashion thanks to their rhinestone adorned mesh top.
- Below ankle socks.
- High-density PVC grip bottoms.
- Soft and breathable fabric.
- Three points of contact triangle grip for long-lasting performance.
- Silicone won’t peel off.
- Rhinestones won't come off in wash.
- Heel tab protects Achilles.
- Arch compression to support and comfort mid-foot.
- Fitted heel to eliminate twisting during movements.
- Made with organic materials.
- Fabrics: - Sock: 83% Organic Cotton, 14% Nylon, 3% Elastane - Mesh Content: 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Colors: Black, Nude, Beige
- Style Features: Solid, Mesh, Rhinestones, Sparkle
- Grip: Yes – Silicone Triangles
- Fit: Below ankle
- Arch Support Band: Yes
- Style: Closed Toe
Country of Origin
As a barre instructor, founder Charlotte Hobgood wanted to create grip socks that blended fashion with function. While manifesting her vision, her husband was surfing a Fijian island called Tavarua, better known as Tavi. She also thought of her favorite wine, Pinot Noir, and thus Tavi Noir was created. Since purveying stylish grip socks, Tavi Noir has expanded into a lifestyle brand that includes ethically-made workout apparel with the same balanced, fashion-forward aesthetic.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Tavi Noir! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.