Keep your balance with the organically knit Tavi Noir Lily Barre Grip socks. These low rise socks are soft and offer ultimate comfort so you can feel strong and secure during your barre and Pilates class.
- Low-rise socks.
- Knit with heart stitching gives a breathable wear.
- Arch compression and fitted heel provides ultimate comfort.
- Slip free grip pattern on bottom.
- High density silicone grips are BPA-free and provide secure footing on any surface.
- Made from organic cotton that is soft, durable and Earth friendly.
- Fabric: 68% Organic Cotton, 19% Nylon, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastodiene
- Color: Black, White, Pink, Purple, Charcoal
- Style Features: Solid, Knitted, Grip
- Grip: High density silicone grips
- Fit: Low Rise
- Arch Support Band: Yes
- Style: Closed toe
Country of Origin
As a barre instructor, founder Charlotte Hobgood wanted to create grip socks that blended fashion with function. While manifesting her vision, her husband was surfing a Fijian island called Tavarua, better known as Tavi. She also thought of her favorite wine, Pinot Noir, and thus Tavi Noir was created. Since purveying stylish grip socks, Tavi Noir has expanded into a lifestyle brand that includes ethically-made workout apparel with the same balanced, fashion-forward aesthetic.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Tavi Noir! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.