Province Apothecary Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make Up Remover
- SKU: 871055000112
- STYLE: 8200742
Transform your skincare routine with our purifying organic oil cleanser. Use daily to thoroughly remove dirt, make-up, and pollution without disrupting the natural pH of your skin. The blend of pure plant oils won't clog pores, dry out skin or cause irritation, making it ideal for all skin types including acne-prone. It gently deep cleans and balances, feeding your skin vital phytonutrients for a truly radiant glow.
- Organic oil cleanser
- Removes dirt, make-up, and pollution
- Made from pure plant oils
- Ideal for all skin types
- Deep cleaning and balancing
- Provides vital phytonutrients
- Ingredients: Avocado oil | Rich, viscous carrier oil high in antioxidants, Vitamins A, D, and E, and Omega-3 fatty acids which deeply penetrate the skin to fight dryness, dullness, and dehydration. Raspberry Seed oil | High in Vitamins A, E, Omega-3, and Omega-6 fatty acids to smooth and replenish skin's moisture barrier. Very high in linoleic acid, a fatty acid found to be lacking in the sebum of acneic skin. INGREDIENTS: Sunflower seed oil*, Jojoba oil*, Avocado oil*, Evening Primrose oil*, Raspberry seed oil*, Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, and therapeutic essential oils of Bergamot**, Lavender*, Frankincense* and Petitgrain. *Certified Organic **Our Bergamot is Bergamotene-free (not photo-toxic).
- Volume: 30 ml
- Care: Use nightly to remove make-up and dirt. Apply to a damp face or add a few drops of water or toner to the cleanser before applying. Warm oil in your palm. Massage into face and neck in a circular motion. Remove cleanser off with a damp face cloth. For best results, follow with Province Apothecary Toner.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Like us, Province Apothecary believes in a holistic approach to beauty and wellness. The Toronto-based clinic only sources organic, high-quality, wildcrafted ingredients. Think seaweed from Nova Scotia, maple syrup from Quebec, sunflower oil from Ontario, beeswax from Alberta, lentil flour from Manitoba, and raspberry oil and glacial clay from British Columbia. Next, they hand-blend their all-natural cocktails in small batches to create simple yet effective skincare. The result? Nourishing and balancing formulas for even the most sensitive skin.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Province Apothecary! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.