Promote healthy-looking skin with this 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil. This nourishing oil is perfect for skin in need of natural nourishment or as a moisturizer for massaging.
- Pure sweet almond oil.
- Nourishes skin and promotes healthy-looking skin.
- Perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type.
- Easily absorbed and won’t clog pores.
- Promotes clear, soft, healthy skin.
- Ideal for the entire body.
- Derived from pressed almonds.
- Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
- Purity tested and quality assured.
- Not tested on animals.
- Benefits: Moisturizing, Nourishing, Revitalizing
- Ingredients: Pure Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis).
- Uses: Work several drops between your palms and massage into the desired area. For the face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops of Pure Almond Oil into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.
- Size: 1 gallon
NOW is still family-owned as it has been from the beginning. El Richard started the company in 1968 and the entire family has contributed to the success of NOW.
In 1968, NOW was founded under the belief that good health was not a luxury available only to the wealthy. For the past forty-five years, they have made it their life's work to offer health food and nutritional supplements of the highest quality at prices that are fair and affordable to all those who seek them. In addition, NOW is dedicated to giving back to local, global and environmental charities and organizations by donating and partnering with those in need.
Today, NOW is one of the top-selling brands in health foods stores, an award-winning manufacturer, a respected advocate of the natural product industry, and a leader in the fields of nutritional science and methods development. And while they have grown considerably over the past four decades, one thing has never changed – their commitment to providing products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of NOW! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.