Stylish and comfortable, the Marika Peyton Yoga Sports Bra is perfect for your next workout! This two-tone strappy sports bra features adjustable straps and a hook-and-eye closure so you can adjust to a racerback style.
- Made with soft, dry-wick fabric.
- Two-tone strappy crisscross chest detailing.
- Thin adjustable straps.
- Hook-and-eye closure turns it into a racerback.
- Removable padded cups.
- Contrasted thin underband for added support.
- Machine wash cold.
- Fabric: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Color: Black/White, Deep Purple/Zephyr, Forest Night/Deep Lichen, Black/Deep Periwinkle
- Style Features: Contrasted chest straps and underband colors
- Support: Light
- Front Coverage: Low
- Cups: Yes
- Adjustable: Yes
Country of Origin
Founded in 1982, Marika is the flagship brand of Rock Fit, a family owned and operated company. Marika was created with a heavy emphasis on providing exceptional fitness apparel that caters to the active lifestyles of women. The brand constantly evolves to fit the growing needs of women and always remains on-trend. Marika delivers multi-sport performance active wear that integrates technical fabrics and practical designs so women can stay strong, comfortable, and fashionable throughout their workouts. To this day, Marika continues to help women maintain healthy, active lifestyles all while looking great.
- Suzimae1Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingMarika Peyton Yoga Sports BraThe bra is great comfort.
I love the bra - it’s just hard to size for the cups and the bad is too loose. I have that problem with most bras
- Ashkunc83Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingMarika Peyton Yoga Sports BraCute look but not great support and the strappy front can dig into skin
I've purchased several of these strappy front bras from Yoga Outlet and other sites, but this is one of my least favorite ones. It doesn't offer much support for C/D/DD cup and the straps became uncomfortable/digging into my skin a bit after wearing for a few hours. I would also say it runs a little small, as I am a 36D/DD and the XL fit even a little small for my cup size, even though the size chart indicates I "should" wear a Large. Overall I would say it's a decent value for the price, but not my favorite that I've purchased in this strappy-front style or from the Marika brand in general.
- CatVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingMarika Peyton Yoga Sports BraBeautiful top
This is a beautiful top, soft and comfortable. Size is just right!