Mala Collective I Am Grateful Bracelet
- SKU: 300141050
- STYLE: 8204812
Display your gratitude in the Mala Collective I Am Grateful Bracelet, featuring sunstone and traditional rudraksha beads.
- Includes gemstone bracelet, baggie, hangtag with intention and properties, and audio meditations
- Intention: I am grateful for this moment, this breath, and this life. With an attitude of gratitude, I see the lightness and life lessons in each moment.
- Style Features: Bracelet, Mala, Gemstone, Accessory
- Dimensions: Beads are 6 mm each
- Size: Small: 6" to 6.25" around Medium: 6.5" to 6.75" around Large: 7" to 7.25" around X-Large: 8" around
- Materials: GEMSTONES: Sunstone: The peach stone is a powerful reminder of joy and positivity. The stone is associated with the warmth, strength and the openness of the sun. It’s believed to help remove negativity and promote happiness. Rudraksha: Rudraksha seeds grow inside of what look like blueberries on trees in South East Asia. In Buddhism and Hinduism, the beads are believed to provide inner calm, peace, and free one from negative thought. The beads get darker over time as they absorb your oils and energy. This is thought to strengthen the rudraksha. *These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Country of Origin: Imported
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to mindfulness. Recognizing this, Mala Collective created an assortment of beautiful malas, traditional meditation tools, and more to support your spiritual journey. With reverence for the teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism, Mala Collective’s products are steeped in ancient Indian traditions and always made with intention. Malas are made from natural crystals and gemstones, while meditation cushions utilize recycled cotton and repurposed end-of-life fabrics.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mala Collective! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.