The Jade Yoga Voyager Yoga Mat is perfect for the traveling yogi. The extra-thin and foldable mat packs easily in any yoga bag, weekender, or suitcase so it can go with you everywhere and anywhere.
- Travel yoga mat.
- Jade Yoga logo patch at corner.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight.
- Folds or rolls for easy travel.
- Natural rubber for durability and a non-slip performance.
- Contains no PVCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- Sustainable yoga mat with emissions-free manufacturing.
- For every mat sold, Jade Yoga will plant a tree.
- For every Saffron mat sold, Jade Yoga will donate $5 to autism causes.
- Colors: Blue, Olive Green, Purple, Saffron
- Style Features: Travel
- Grip Type: Grip
- Thickness: 1.5mm/ 1/16 inch
- Mat Structure: Open Cell
- Dimensions: 24" x 68"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water; hang or lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Michelle G.Verified BuyerRated 1 out of 5 stars3 days agoReviewingJade Yoga Voyager Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 68" 1.5mm MidnightToo thin and flimsy
Too thin and flimsy. Bad quality
- Cathleen Q.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReviewingJade Yoga Voyager Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 68" 1.5mm PurpleAwesome for a travel mat
I have had dozens of yoga mats and currently own maybe 10. This is my favorite travel mat so far. It is the lightest weight, foldable and nice and grippy. I just bring a little knee pad and I can do it all with this. Yes it is thin, so it's packable!
- Barry S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingJade Yoga Voyager Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 68" 1.5mm Olive GreenLove it
Great colour and nice and the best grip I have ever had on a mat.
- Anne B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingJade Yoga Voyager Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 68" 1.5mm Olive GreenGreat mat overall
very nice mat for daily practice and travels well
loses its grip a little too soon based on cost but still a mat I keep buying