Not only will Jade Yoga Plant Based Yoga Mat Wash clean and protect your natural rubber yoga mat, it is made in the US with plant-based ingredients, has fresh natural scent and through Jade Yoga's partnership with Clean the World, they will provide a bar of soap to a person in need with the purchase of each bottle of mat wash.
- Plant based
- Eco friendly
- Made for natural rubber mats
- The ingredients are: Water, tri sodium citrate (derived from citrus), vegetable based surfactant, white thyme, oregano and eucalyptus oils (antioxidant rich essential oils) & citrus oil based emulsion
- Size: 8 ounces
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Carolyn M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingJade Yoga Plant Based Yoga Mat WashKeeps my mat fresh and clean
I love this spray. It keeps my mat smelling fresh and helps it last longer
- Natalia C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingJade Yoga Plant Based Yoga Mat WashI love it!
Good fragance and clean well your mat
- Ann B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingJade Yoga Plant Based Yoga Mat WashGood cleaner
- Brenna J.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingJade Yoga Plant Based Yoga Mat WashLove the smell and cleaned
Love the smell and cleaned my mat really well!