Help protect habitat for chimpanzees with the Jade Yoga Khaya Yoga Mat Bag. Not only will you have a hassle-free bag to store your yoga mat, Jade Yoga will give a portion of the sale toward protecting the indigenous Khaya trees in Uganda's Hoima District.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Made with organic cotton duck (canvas).
- Includes one large main compartment that can hold a mat, block and towel altogether, a smaller compartment for personal items, and an internal pocket.
- Includes a clip for your keys.
- Contrast colors.
- Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton Duck (Canvas)
- Color: Black/Black, Black/Caramel, Fern/Avocado, Navy/Denim
- Style Features: Contrast colors, adjustable shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 26" x 8" x 4"
Country of Origin
- Made in the USA.
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Scott M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Khaya Yoga Mat Bag Black/Blacknice quality and the size
nice quality and the size is perfect for larger than usual yoga mats.
- Leanne F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Khaya Yoga Mat Bag Khaki1st time purchase!
Fits my mat and maybe towel & sweatshirt. Nice quality bag should last a long time, enjoy the attention to details.
- Melissa B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Khaya Yoga Mat Bag Fern/AvocadoGreat Yoga Mat Bag Plus more
I purchased this bag for a Yoga trip and it was great, it is durable and has extra room for other things. My mat is 71" and it fits perfect and not a snug difficult fit.
- Tiffany B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingJade Yoga Khaya Yoga Mat BagJade yoga mat bag
I ordered this bag for my daughter going on a yoga training trip. It has a comfortable strap and plenty of room for extra things besides your mat like a towel wallet etc. we got the green and it's a great fun color. It appears very durable.