- Non-slip at stays slip-free even when wet
- Offers stability and cushioning for maximum comfort and performance
- Contains no PVCs or other ozone-depleting substances
- Sustainable yoga mat made by emissions-free manufacturing
- For every mat sold, Jade Yoga will plant a tree
- Mat Type: Open Cell
- Grip Type: Grip
- Dimensions: 24" x 74"
- Thickness: 5mm / 3/16 inch
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Care: Spray mat with natural yoga mat cleanser and air dry flat
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Jade Yoga™ first launched its brand of yoga mats in 2002, but its true beginnings grew from Jade Industries, Inc., a company selling non-slip rubber mats in the 1970s. With some yogis already using the rug pads as yoga mats, it only made sense for Jade Industries, Inc. to branch off and begin specializing in yoga products.
Following a demonstration from the great B.K.S Iyengar, the problem with most yoga mats became painfully obvious, they were slippery. Not only did it make practicing yoga annoying, but it put the user at risk of injury. Sticking with the parent company's core values of using natural, high-quality materials, Jade Yoga began working fervently in 2000 to address this problem. After some initial testing and sampling, the overwhelming response they received ensured Jade Yoga was on a path to success.
From their tireless efforts, Jade Yoga's "Harmony" line was born, comfortable, non-slip, and all-natural. This is Jade Yoga's mantra, helping yogis find peace with their inner nature, through nature. The development of the world's first "green" yoga mat really happened by accident because they were actually focused on making the best functioning yoga mat. It was just a coincidence that natural rubber provided the best comfort and performance for yogis.
Every day Jade Yoga seizes the opportunity to invent products and reinvent themselves. Never being satisfied with what they have, they continue to push to do bigger and better things. Since their initial launch in 2002, they've gone on to make stability blocks, yoga towels, among other things. This expansion hasn't stopped them from keeping their promise. Through their partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade Yoga plants a tree for every yoga mat sold. They truly embody the idea of being "environmentally friendly" and take it to a new level and that's what you can expect from Jade Yoga.
- Patricia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoReviewingJade Yoga Harmony Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 74" 5mm Purpleyoga mat
Good quality. Pretty color. Good gripPreferred Type of Yoga Practice VinyasaLevel of Yoga Expertise IntermediateFrequency (a week) 2-4Perspiration Level LightDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lindsay B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoReviewingJade Yoga Harmony Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 74" 5mm MidnightLove my Jade!
I have many different yoga mats (Manduka, Liforme, others) but my Jade Harmony mats are usually my first grab. I’ve got an older Harmony 68” mat that I use daily and take with me when I travel by car, and wanted a new longer version 74”. I also have the “Travel Mat” that I take when I have to fly- it fits nicely in my suitcase pocket and gives me what I need for my hotel room workouts.
I do a blend of calisthenics and yoga, and the Harmony is the absolute best for those workouts. Love my Harmony.Level of Yoga Expertise AdvancedFrequency (a week) 5-7Perspiration Level ModerateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lisa F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingJade Yoga Harmony Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 74" 5mm Olive GreenMy go to yoga mat…
This is my 4th purchase of this yoga mat, wish there were more than the four colors to choose from. That being said, love the texture and extra length, even though I’m only 5ft 3”. Gives enough comfort whilst not being too thick, great grip, an all around great yoga/pilates mat.
- Felipe C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingJade Yoga Harmony Natural Rubber Yoga Mat 74" 5mm Olive GreenJade Yoga -Olive Green
This is my 3rd yoga mat that I have owned from the Jade brand. Got different color, the olive green. I loved the color.