Get amazing cross-legged comfort with the V-Shaped Cushion from Hugger Mugger™.
- Unique design allows you to bring feet close when in a cross-legged position.
- Slanted shape promotes healthy sitting posture.
- Convenient handle for carrying.
- Zipper cotton cover.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed for: sitting meditation and positions
- Care: Hand washc over and hang to dry.
- Fabric(s): 100% Cotton Cover.
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton.
- Dimensions: 6" x 24" x 17".
- Keywords: cushion, pillow, v-shaped, sitting, meditation, cotton, organic, white, off-white
Sarah Chambers is the founder of Hugger Mugger™. She was an accomplished woodworker when she discovered Yoga. The sport's tremendous impact of her health made Yoga a way of life for Sarah. She began developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice in 1986.
She began developing products for fellow yogis, including the company's namesake, Hugger Muggers. She developed apparel meant to conceal and comfort. Since the word "hugger-mugger" means "to conceal" the catchy name, Hugger Mugger fit.
Among Hugger Mugger's most notable designs is the Tapas Sticky Mat. Predecessor mats were not designed specifically for Yoga and would deteriorate quickly with use. The Tapas Sticky Mat was the first long-term performance yoga mat and continues to set the standards for the industry. For more than 25 years, Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. For every online sale, Hugger Mugger gives back by donating a percentage of the profit to a different organization each quarter.
- RoyVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingHugger Mugger V-Shape Yoga Cushion - Organic CottonGood once you empty out some of the filling
I got this sitting cushion and was not happy with it at all because I felt it was overstuffed and not comfortable, and was about to throw it away, as I did not feel like trying to rip it apart to remove the stuffing and sew it back together. Until I found the secret zipper under the handle (at the U part of the cushion) and emptied at least a third of the stuffing out (looks like some kind seed husk) and now it molds to my bottom and quite comfortable. Completely different experience now. It would have been useful to get some kind (any) of instructions with it. Or maybe woudl have helped if I was more careful in examining it.