Thick and firm, this Recycled Plaid Blanket is great for support. Made from recycled materials, this super soft blanket is perfect for any yogis with wool allergies.
Please note: These blankets are individually handwoven in Mexico, and each one is different. While the overall blanket color is shown, the pattern/shades/stripes may be slightly different than what is pictured.
- Recycled blanket
- Allover plaid print
- Fringe ends
- Thick construction is perfect for shoulder stand support
- Long-lasting and durable
- Perfect for people with wool allergies
- Made in Mexico
- Does not have a serged edge
- Fabric: Recycled Fibers
- Care: Dry clean or hand wash and hang to dry.
- Dimensions: 70" x 75" x 1/4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Keywords: blanket, recycled, thick, soft, printed, plaid
- Country of Origin: Imported
Sarah Chambers is the founder of Hugger Mugger™. She was an accomplished woodworker when she discovered Yoga. The sport's tremendous impact of her health made Yoga a way of life for Sarah. She began developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice in 1986.
She began developing products for fellow yogis, including the company's namesake, Hugger Muggers. She developed apparel meant to conceal and comfort. Since the word "hugger-mugger" means "to conceal" the catchy name, Hugger Mugger fit.
Among Hugger Mugger's most notable designs is the Tapas Sticky Mat. Predecessor mats were not designed specifically for Yoga and would deteriorate quickly with use. The Tapas Sticky Mat was the first long-term performance yoga mat and continues to set the standards for the industry. For more than 25 years, Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. For every online sale, Hugger Mugger gives back by donating a percentage of the profit to a different organization each quarter.
- Christa D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingHugger Mugger Recycled Plaid Blanket BlackBest warm heavy blanket ever!
My cousin gave me 2 of these blankets in red probably 2 years ago… they wash well, are super warm and durable. We use them daily. We just got a 36 ft boat with red trim so obviously the blankets migrated there in the last few months.
I could not live without these in my home so I just ordered 3 more: black, purple, blue. Matches my 3 different living room spaces. So worth the $50 each!! Life could not get much better now that I (and my guests) can wrap up in these blankets, whether at home or on our boat!Preferred Type of Yoga Practice Yin (Restorative)Level of Yoga Expertise IntermediateDurability Star RatingRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VIRGINIA M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingHugger Mugger Recycled Plaid Blanket BlackHigh quality blanket!
Fast delivery; beautiful, durable blanket.
- Berneice B.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingHugger Mugger Recycled Plaid Blanket Blueyoga blankets
this one was not as firm and thick as the other two green ones I got
- Berneice B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingHugger Mugger Recycled Plaid Blanket Greenyoga blankets
Ordering was easy, delivery was quick, the items were all really nice except for the blue yoga blanket. It was not as thick and firm as the green ones I bought. Made me wish I had gotten three of the green ones. The yoga blocks were perfect. Customer service was excellent.