Practice sound therapy with the Halfmoon 4" Hand Hammered Brass Singing Bowl.
- Convenient size
- Hand-hammered in Nepal
- Social programming for the makers and their communities
- Mindfully created packaging and cushion
- Great tool for sound healing, meditation or yoga
- Length: 5.3"
- Width: 5.3"
- Materials: Bowl: 100% Brass; Mallet: Wood & Suede; Ring: 100% Wool
- Care: Do not use for eating or drinking. Clean with damp cloth. Avoid scratching for quality sound
- Country of Origin: Imported
Halfmoon founder Beth McTavish was captivated by yogis practicing at the edge of the Ganges River. She was mesmerized by their intent, their focus, and the stillness of yoga in the midst of noise, chaos, and colour.
Soon her own Iyengar practice began—the first step of a vibrant journey of awakening, creation, and community. In 1989, five years after returning from India, Beth united her love for yoga with her experience in manufacturing
Red seat belt webbing became a yoga strap. Rolls of cotton batting became sturdy handcrafted bolster cushions and Beth’s yoga practice found an entrepreneurial expression. As the world of yoga has grown and evolved, Halfmoon’s commitment to yogic values has remained the same.