Restore your balance and strengthen your resolve with this amazing Strengthen & Restore Yoga DVD from Gaiam®, led by Trudie Styler.
- Burn calories and strengthen your body while calming your mind.
- Contains three complete workouts.
- "Strong Body and Mind" - Full-length flow sequence to build heat for weight loss - Increases strength, flexibility and endurance - Traditional poses combine with quiet tranquility for a total mind-body rejuvenation - 45 minutes long
- "Trudie's Toning Practice" - Lengthens and stretches the muscles - Increases flexibility and range of motion - 20 minutes long
- "Calming Meditation" - Helps you to visualize and focus to achieve inner and outer strenghth - 6 minutes
- Contains bonus download, "Winding Down".
- Designed for: yoga, strengthening, flexibility, meditation
- Level: all levels
- DVD Length: 70 minutes.
- Teacher: Trudie Styler with James D'Silva.
- Keywords: yoga, strengthening, flexibility, meditation, DVD, Trudie Styler, James D'Silva
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- StbVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingGaiam's Trudie Styler's Strengthen & Restore Yoga DVDGreat workout -- Nice voice
The DVD has 3 sections – a 45 minute practice, 20 minute practice and a meditation.. I unfortunately tried the 20 ‘toning’ practice first. I didn’t care for it. Yes there was one cat-cow and a couple of down dogs, but it felt more like calisthenics than yoga to me. The 45 minute practice was wonderful. Stretched everything i wanted to stretch and a very nice work out too. James D'Silva’s voice is lovely on all 3 segments. You can craft your own Savasana to the equally lovely chanting in the intro. Namaste.
- JamieVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingGaiam's Trudie Styler's Strengthen & Restore Yoga DVDLOVE
LOVE these workouts! I have already recommend this DVD to others. Love that there's a shorter workout and a longer one too. This helps me because whether I have a lot of time or not, I have a workout to fit in my schedule!