Push your limits and expand your horizons with the Gaiam® Rodney Yee's Power Yoga DVD Collection.
- Revitalizing, invigorating workout.
- Improve your flexibility and strength.
- Boost athletic performance.
- Three full-length 60-minute programs on one DVD.
- Yoga Burn Program: - Continuous motion and repetition creates burn. - Detoxifying heat increases strength, stamina and flexibility while boosting metabolism. - Results in a well-defined, sculpted body.
- Power Yoga Total Body Program: - Seamlessly flowing vinyasa sequence delivers you a challenging physical workout. - Builds greater strength of mind, body and intention. - Total-body workout with standing poses, forward bends, back bends, twists, arm balances, and more.
- Yoga Conditioning for Athletes Program: - Enhance your athletic performance no matter what your sport. - Yoga sequences balance the body, increases strength, challenges underused muscles, and boosts flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. - Breath work helps you increase focus and body awareness for a competitive edge.
- Type of Practice: Power Yoga
- Length: 180 minutes
- Level: All
- Teacher: Rodney Yee
Country of Origin
Founded in 1988 in Boulder, Colorado by Jirka Rysavy, Gaiam® has long promoted the health and well-being of the individual and environment. "Gaiam" comes from the combination of the words "Gaia", meaning Mother Earth, and "I Am". This ideal has guided them towards success as they pursue the market on a personal and global level. Originally, started as a catalog business, Gaiam has since blossomed into a multi-media corporation. The company has since delved into yoga, fitness, bed & bath, and home & garden products.
Despite their expansion Gaiam has remained true to its core values of quality and sustainability. In all its business ventures, these values have been its one constant. Through its products, Gaiam aims to preserve the Earth and help its inhabitants. Gaiam believes that all living things are connected, and that by providing tools that increase awareness and healthy living, the Earth as a whole will benefit.
No better is its desire and passion evident than in its yoga line. With world-renowned yogis like Rodney Yee and Suzanne Deason sponsoring Gaiam's products, customers can rest assured they're receiving the best of the best. With products like the 68" Yoga Essentials® Mat or the Rodney Yee DVD kit, Gaiam has displayed its complete commitment to the yoga industry.
Fitness as a whole is Gaiam's larger focus. Whether you're just beginning to work out or already have a steady routine, Gaiam has products like the Gaiam Fitness Trainer Heart Rate Monitor and the Gaiam Calorie Coach Pedometer that can help you achieve your goals. No matter your goal, or your level of fitness, Gaiam is there every step of the way.
- BellaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingGaiam Rodney Yee's Power Yoga DVD CollectionOutstanding workouts
My favorite is yoga burn it really works your muscles but also engages your mind to give you a graceful flow of motion n the more I practice the better it gets. Power yoga is also great, fast moving and intense a really great workout. Yoga for athletes is also good but I dont like working with a chair so I wont use this one as much. Rodney Yee is awesome his narrative is so precise that you do not have to constantly watch the screen to know what position you are moving to next. Great purchase I will buy more of Rodney Yees Dvds
- ThereseVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoReviewingGaiam Rodney Yee's Power Yoga DVD CollectionSerious, smooth, engaging sessions!
Rodney gives a wonderful workout - smooth, calm, steady, challenging workout, with background music and verbal instruction that does not distract. I feel so good after his sessions. I know I've done good work, have been challenged, but I'm not feeling beaten afterward nor have I been bored to death! My muscles feel the workout the next day and they feel good, not abused. So glad I have these!