Inspired by Yosemite, the Ethics Supply Co. Firefall is a richly scented candle that offers thrilling notes of fresh cedarwood, embellished with brisk granite and sumptuous black sage.
- 60+-hour burn time
- Hand-poured in California
- Made using a natural apricot-coconut wax blend
- Infused with essential oils and a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Tube and glass tumbler can be recycled or repurposed
- Original artwork by local artist on tube
- Style Features: Home fragrance, National parks
- Volume: 12 oz
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Candles are a sensual staple for meditation, home décor, and even travel. Bonus if they are ethically sourced, locally crafted, and inspired by some of our favorite places in nature. Ethics Supply Co. lights the way with aromatically appealing collections inspired by all kinds of adventures: national parks, natural elements, the great outdoors, and go-to travel destinations. In addition to quality candles, the California-based brand translates its custom fragrances into soothing bath soaks. All products are made in small batches with natural ingredients and wrapped in recyclable packaging to honor the beautiful planet we live on.
Sign up for new styles!
Get an alert when we add new styles of Ethics Supply Co.! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.