Malas are Tibetan rosaries, traditionally used for special Buddhist practice. This handmade Rosewood Wrist Mala is made to be a partner in a lifetime on the path. Rosewood is popular for the warmth it can bring to any spiritual practice.
- Hand-strung beads.
- Rosewood on durable nylon coated wire.
- Finished with a cotton tassel.
- Use for meditation or spiritual practice.
- Handmade by fair trade artisans.
- Small, wrist-sized mala.
- Designed in: Nepal
- Material(s): Rosewood, nylon coated wire
- Dimensions: 7-8 mm beads.
- Keywords: japa, japa mala, malas, wrist mala rosary, rosewood, meditation, fair trade, handmade
Country of Origin
When it comes to yoga supplies, dZi captures the true essence of what it means to be surrounded by things that you love. Every product offered is catered to help evoke all of the feelings that yoga can give you in just one session. With chimes, incense boxes and much more, there's plenty to gain when you add this to your yoga supplies. What we love most about them is their ability to give you a serene sense as you are entering each different pose. The incense that you light can dramatically change your mood as you go from one pose to the next, so making sure you're buying the right kind can be vitally important.
The importance of feeling relaxed while executing your poses is very important, where you're new to yoga or fully experienced. The tools by dZi can help you feel more prepared when you are practicing yoga. What's great is that these are all perfect whether you're practicing yoga at home, when you're in the studio or even if you're a teacher in a class. Carefully consider what might help you achieve the final stretch that you're trying to reach, or even helping you feel more at ease in your daily life. No matter what, dZi helps you with your yoga needs, see what you prefer and as always, Namaste.
- thomas b.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingdZi Rosewood Wrist Mala Bead Yoga Jewelry - Braceletexactly how it looks in the picture and described with one small detail left out
If it wasn't as described I would put less stars but as it is, my only complaint is still a big one. This (even stretchy) would fit my friends 4 yo daughter snug. To say it is small is somewhat of an understatement. It absolutely needs a reference point picture for size IMO, like a quarter, because it wouldn't be much bigger than that in comparison but would be beneficial in regard to purchase. just a suggestion to reduce the shock upon delivery.
- ColeskiVerified BuyerRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingdZi Rosewood Wrist Mala Bead Yoga Jewelry - BraceletReal wood, dye doesn't hold up
Although the bracelet fits well and the beads are smooth and not too large that it is uncomfortable, the color may be an issue. If you wear them purely for moments of prayer/contemplation or as an occasional accessory, they may suit you well. If you plan to wear them during a yoga class or daily, the dye will bleed and ruin your yoga towel or sleeve, which also means the red/brown beads fade quickly and the natural wood colored bead will take on the a reddish color from the bleeding. I honestly thought they would be real rosewood...don't make the same mistake.