This graceful Elephant Hand Glazed Incense Burner is molded by craft producers in Nepal. Symbolizing the strength, this burner seconds as a beautiful decorative piece.
- Ceramic glazed incense holder.
- Round burner with molded elephant.
- Hole size accommodates extruded Tibetan incense or typical rolled incense sticks.
- Handmade by fair trade artisans.
- Made from locally sourced clay.
- Figure: Elephant
- Material(s): Ceramic
- Meaning: Strength
- Dimensions: 3" in diameter
- Hole Dimensions: 5mm
- Keywords: incense burner, incense holder, elephant, handmade, glazed
Country of Origin
When it comes to yoga supplies, dZi captures the true essence of what it means to be surrounded by things that you love. Every product offered is catered to help evoke all of the feelings that yoga can give you in just one session. With chimes, incense boxes and much more, there's plenty to gain when you add this to your yoga supplies. What we love most about them is their ability to give you a serene sense as you are entering each different pose. The incense that you light can dramatically change your mood as you go from one pose to the next, so making sure you're buying the right kind can be vitally important.
The importance of feeling relaxed while executing your poses is very important, where you're new to yoga or fully experienced. The tools by dZi can help you feel more prepared when you are practicing yoga. What's great is that these are all perfect whether you're practicing yoga at home, when you're in the studio or even if you're a teacher in a class. Carefully consider what might help you achieve the final stretch that you're trying to reach, or even helping you feel more at ease in your daily life. No matter what, dZi helps you with your yoga needs, see what you prefer and as always, Namaste.
- Mary M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoReviewingdZi Elephant Handglazed Incense Burnerbeautiful
as someone mentioned it is a little the in saucer is not quite big enough to catch all the ash, that can be remedied fairly easily so I wouldn't let that stop you if you like the aesthetics.
- Vanessa P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingdZi Elephant Handglazed Incense BurnerThe hole is big enough to fit the fatter incense
But with the skinny ones I have to break them or the ash goes over the dish and on to the table 😡
- ValVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingdZi Elephant Handglazed Incense BurnerCute little essence holder
Love it, a bit smaller than I expected but oh well, it is cute and fits my yoga room perfectly!
- @BewelloilsVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingdZi Elephant Handglazed Incense BurnerBeautiful, but small.
I really do love this holder. It's absolutely gorgeous, and looks exactly as expected. My only complaint is that I have to make sure my incense stands up perfectly straight for it to fall on the plate below. If it leans at all, the plate isn't large enough to catch it. Once I figured that out, it's been great and I'm really enjoying it.