The Aurorae Yoga Mat Backpack is great for your trip to the studio, office, on a hike, or for traveling. The specialized mat-locker system securely holds all Aurorae yoga mats and most other dense mats.
- Yoga mat backpack.
- Exterior locker system to hold mats.
- Two main large compartments for essentials.
- Large main compartment fits most 15" laptops.
- Wide, easily adjustable, double reinforced shoulder strap.
- Built-in cell phone pocket on strap.
- Small front zippered pocket to hold valuables.
- Front flap pocket with a wet liner to store clothes after a workout.
- Built-in side water bottle pocket.
- Embroidered Aurorae logo.
- Designed For: To and From
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: - Large Main Compartments: 19" H x 12" W x 7" D - Small Zippered Pocket: 5.5" H x 6.5" W
- Keywords: mat bag, backpack, water bottle pocket, mat straps, blue, red, black
- Country of Origin: Imported
Aurorae is a family business, popular active lifestyle e-retailer, and yoga mat company founded in 2009 by yoga student and cancer survivor, Dennis Ingui. Cancer-free for more than 15 years, Ingui started practicing yoga as an outlet in his life to help build his body and develop inner peace of mind. Aurorae’s flagship Classic Yoga Mats became the top-rated yoga mats on Amazon.com after less than a year in operation, quickly making Aurorae one of the top yoga mat companies in the country. What started out as a hobby grew into an enjoyable venture for Ingui and his family.
In addition to Aurorae’s variety of yoga mats, designed for all levels of practice, Aurorae boasts a 5-Star feedback rating on all other products including yoga accessories and active lifestyle products. From a yoga mat company to so much more, Aurorae is looking forward to providing the best and most unique products available to the yoga and active communities.
In the last couple years, Aurorae has expanded beyond just a yoga mat company, and now offers a variety of high-quality yoga accessories, fitness and yoga apparel, accessories, aromatherapy products, and active lifestyle products such as swim towels and flip flops. Their product development team is consistently hard at work designing new eco-friendly, quality products for you to enjoy. They also partner with charities through the Aurorae Charitable Partners Donation Program to give back to communities and organizations in need.
- DaleVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingAurorae Yoga Mat BackpackBest bag ever to travel to class
Fits my shower town, change of clothes (short/T), love placement/holder for water bottle and mat. Pockets for knickknacks like keys and wallet. I bought mine about seven years ago and 450~ hot yoga classes ago. Looking for new one now as mine is torn, seems and material making thing cross over between compartments. Still works, but I deserve a replacement. Hope quality is the same or better. Folks, this is not really for hiking long distances (see Osprey for that). It is an AWESOME yoga bad.
- CatVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAurorae Yoga Mat Backpack EbonyExcellent quality. Lots of pockets
Excellent quality. Lots of pockets and my yoga mat fits snug. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I like to ride my bike to the gym and the backpack constantly moves around and I’m not able to tighten the strap any tighter. Still a great backpack!
- Rebecca D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAurorae Yoga Mat Backpack Ebonythis is a very helpful
this is a very helpful bag to carry my mat; blocks, straps & socks in. helps keep me organized for a restful meditation time
- Latisha C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAurorae Yoga Mat Backpack EbonyHappy with my purchase!
This is a great size bag. It fits my 15" laptop comfortably with the rest of my life. There are multiple pockets with zippers. It holds your yoga mat securely allowing you to actually ride your bike.