Create an at-home spa treatment with the Refreshing Peppermint Mineral Bath. This mineral bath clarifies the senses, refreshes the body and revitalizes the spirit.
- Fine-textured bath salts.
- Refreshing peppermint mineral scent.
- Made with 100% pure essential oils and other botanical and mineral-based ingredients.
- Cleanse and purify skin skin.
- Leaves skin feeling velvety smooth.
- Use in bath or as a foot soak.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - Do no use on broken or abraded skin. - For external use only. - Not to be used by children under three years of age. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Peppermint
- Promotes: Vitalizing, Refreshing, Cooling
- Dosha Balance: Balances Pitta, Balances Kapha
- Ingredients: Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha X Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil.
- Uses: Dissolve contents into running bath water.
- Size: 2.5 oz.
- Keywords: mineral salts, bath salts, peppermint, vitalizing, refreshing, cooling Pitta, Kapha
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
- PamVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Refreshing Peppermint Mineral Bath, 2.5ozmineral bath product
it makes my feet feel really refreshed