Enhance aspects of your practice with this Purifying Tea Tree & Lemon Certified Organic Yoga Mist. Designed to work equally well on the body, in the room and on your mat, this spray can help you create a more focused yoga session.
- 100% natural and organic tea tree and lemon yoga mist.
- Can be used on body, in room or on mat.
- Purifies body and fosters a mind-body connection.
- QAI Certified Organic.
- Safety Info: - If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. - Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. - Test before use. - For external use only. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Tea Tree, Lemon
- Promotes: Purifying
- Dosha Balance: Balances Kapha, Balances Pitta
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Organic Citrus X Limon (Lemon) Oil, Organic Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Organic Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavandin) Oil, Organic Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil.
- Suggested Uses: Shake well and mist at any time during your yoga session; mist face, neck and torso, around the perimeter of your yoga practice space and lightly on your mat.
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
- Keywords: mist, yoga mist, natural, organic, tea tree, lemon, purifying
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
- Kim B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Purifying, Tea Tree & Lemon Certified Organic Yoga MistYoga mist
- Elizabeth F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Purifying, Tea Tree & Lemon Certified Organic Yoga MistLovely and energizing mist!
Lovely and energizing mist!
- Debra S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Purifying, Tea Tree & Lemon Certified Organic Yoga MistLove it
Instead of artificial and/or animal produced perfumes I use this light mist from essential oils that doesn’t give me or those around me a headache.