This expertly-formulated Meditation blend is made of top-quality Aura Cacia essential oils. These oils take advantage of the natural synergies among certain aromas to deliver a variety of the most sought-after aromatherapy benefits.
- Meditation essential oil blend.
- Made from 100% pure essential oil and other natural oils.
- Balances skin, stabilizes thoughts and anchors spirit.
- Diffuse for an instant pick-me-up.
- Use as a massage oil or morning energizer when diffused.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - Dilute properly. - May irritate skin. - For external use only. - Avoid use in the sun. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Cedarwood, Myrtle, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Promotes: Meditation
- Ingredients: Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil.
- Uses: - Massage Oil: Use 3 drops per teaspoon of your favorite skin care oil. - Other: Use 10 drops in a lamp ring diffuser.
- Size: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, meditation, massage oil, cedarwood, myrtle, sandalwood, patchouli
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.
- LydiaVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAura Cacia Meditation - Essential Oil BlendLove it!
I absolutely adore this scent! It smells a little too heavy on the patchouli in the bottle, but when i diffuse it, it fills the room with a warm, calming scent. I find that it lingers longer than other scents I've tried. I have several essential oils, and this is by far my favorite.