Recharge and be present with these Balance Body Cloths. With an aromatic infusion of peppermint and spearmint essential oils, these pleasantly soft cloths help shift your state of mind and sooth your skin.
- 100% natural body cloths.
- Infused with peppermint and spearmint essential oils.
- Help shift your state of mind and soothe your skin.
- Contains oat to soothe skin and aloe to refresh your body.
- Perfect to use before a challenging task.
- Can also be used to clean steering wheel during a long drive.
- Safety Notes: - For external use only. - Avoid contact with eyes. - Test before using. - Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Scent: Peppermint, Spearmint
- Promotes: Focus
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Diglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus X Limon (Lemon) Oil, Mentha X Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Gluconic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Suggested Uses: Wipe neck, chest or hands before a challenging task; wipe body or steering wheel during a long drive.
- Number of Wipes: 12
- Keywords: wipes, body wipes, peppermint, spearmint, aloe, oat, focus, natural.
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.