The Basil, Sweet 100% Pure Essential Oil is tested using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to ensure it’s the purest and highest quality essential oil on the market.
- 100% pure sweet basil essential oil.
- Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) tested.
- Helps clarify, energize and refresh.
- Can be used as a clarifying mist or a pure spirit.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Safety Notes: - If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using. - May irritate skin. - Dilute properly. - For external use only. - Keep out of reach of children.
- Scent: Sweet Basil
- Promotes: Clarifying, Uplifting, Energizing, Strengthening, Refreshing
- Color: Colorless to Pale Yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Sweet-Spicy, Slightly Green, Fresh
- Middle Note: Balsamic, Sweet-Spicy, Anisic
- Dry Note: Persistent Sweetness
- Ingredients: Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) Oil
- Suggested Uses: - Clarifying Mist: Mix 4 drops of sweet basil, 7 drops of peppermint, 7 drops of lemon and 1 oz. of water in a mister. - Pure Spirit: Put 5 drops of basil and 5 of frankincense in a candle lamp diffuser.
- Size: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Keywords: essential oil, natural, sweet basil, clarifying, uplifting, refreshing
Country of Origin
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products — a process that continues today.
When Frontier Natural Products Co-op purchased the company in 1993, Aura Cacia was well-established as the market leader in aromatherapy. Frontier had been selling essential oils in response to member requests since 1978 and already had expert quality testing and sourcing capabilities in place. The combination of established quality expertise and the market leadership of the Aura Cacia brand melded into a popular, premium-quality aromatherapy line.
Aura Cacia continues as the quality leader in aromatherapy today via their Source to the Shelf™ Strategy. Their ethical and sustainable sourcing program, Well Earth™, and their in-house sophisticated testing capabilities, allow them to guarantee the quality of their essential oils. In the face of increasing adulteration and quality exaggeration in the marketplace, this is peace of mind for all Aura Cacia customers.
Aura Cacia has also made it their mission to give back, so they created the Aura Cacia Positive Change Project, which supports organizations and projects that partner with women and girls who are actively working to positively better their lives. Aura Cacia sales fund the project so women and girls can gain the help and resources they need to further their commitment to live more purposeful lives.