With a fit like this, you can't help but feel like a goddess. The Mesh Goddess Yoga Leggings feature ultimate performance fabric to slim your thighs and a tummy flattening waistband for ultimate coverage.
- Long leggings.
- Mesh panels from thigh to ankle.
- Longer legging for scrunch design or to wear under heels.
- Inseam panel has light ruching.
- Hidden pocket in waistband.
- Performance 4-way stretch fabric slims thighs.
- Flat seaming for comfortable fit.
- Moisture-wicking properties.
- Anti-bacterial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
- Reflective Alo logo at side thigh.
- Fabrics: - Mesh: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex - Solid: 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex
- Colors: White, Black
- Style Features: Leg Warmers, Mesh
- Fit: Tight
- Rise: MidRise
- Inseam: 33.5"
- Length: Below Ankle
- Adjustable: No
Country of Origin
Everything done at Alo Yoga is inspired by life in the fashion and healthy-lifestyle mecca Los Angeles, California, where they're based. Their high-performance line exceeds the standards of L.A.'s most committed yogis who demand maximum quality, innovative fabrics and on-trend styling. Alo Clothing makes Alo yoga pants, Alo yoga tops and Alo sports bras that are sought-after yoga products that yogis want. Their moto leggings (mid- and high-waisted) and their ribbed leggings are some of the most popular studio to street pieces and on everyone’s wish list.
Each and every garment is created by a design team of yoga enthusiasts and tested and retested on the best yogis to ensure the finest, most slimming, move-with-you fit that will elevate your every asana. Namaste.
- MizugameVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingAlo Yoga Mesh Goddess Yoga LeggingsVersatile
I wear them often not in yoga. Put simple top and they look quite cute. You could make them fancy too. I wear 4 in Lululemon and I got XS. I found them little tight, but if I got S, it would be too big.
- LovedVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingAlo Yoga Mesh Goddess Yoga LeggingsLove these
I really love Alo and these deliver in cuteness, function, and in quality. The mesh is very durable and I feel covered. I teach full time so I have lots to compare to, and these are among my favorites. I personally wish stir ups were built in and there was additional padding to cover the heel but I spend a lot of time walking the floor versus just on my mat. They are also very comfortable while practicing including inversions and a lot of sweat.